link to Home Page

Re: Hey this is to the Zetas! It is about gravity

Article: <6hh7v2$kq1@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Hey this is to the Zetas! It is about gravity
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 03:33:12 GMT

In Article: <352A6093.4ABCC139@alpha.wvup.wvnet.edu> Jeremiah Smith writes:
> I am very curious on how, specifically, the flow pattern works for
> your model. I realize it must be a recycling pattern of some sort.
> How can it be that gravity reaches in all directions from it's
> source and have a cycling pattern? Is it that the cycling pattern
> occurs inside the matter and causes something outside the source
> terming what we call a gravitational field? Is it a flow pattern
> with particle "traffic" going out as others are coming in working
> like a continuous figure 8 pattern from the source to the limit
> and back? Are these particles rigidly attached to the source or
> do they have some lead way?

This is a serious question.
(Begin ZetaTalk{TM])
Not unlike the magnetism model, but with several serious differences.  In
magnetism, particle flow is related to the shape of atoms, such as iron,
which allow a flow to begin in the first place and the types of bonds these
atoms commonly lock themselves in.  As we explained within ZetaTalk
on magnetism, magnetic particles surge out of a break in the rhythm of
subatomic particles such as electrons circling the nucleus, a surge which
does not occur in other atoms that have a more even balance in their halo
of orbiting electronic.  Magnetism thus produces a field, with a flow,
and this flow is discernible to the degree that one could almost imagine a
river, watching magnetized particles on the river position themselves
according to the flow.

Gravity particles produce a flow too but produce no discernible flow, and
have no irregularities in the pattern.  Does your Earth not pull evenly
from all parts of its surface?  And if there is a flow, then at what point does
the flow reverse, such that surface particles are pushed away?  In fact
there is a reversal, but the outward streams are propelled, with a force and
at a speed so much greater than the downward drafts that this occurs
in LESS OF A SURFACE AREA AND WITHOUT ENGAGING THE
DENSE MASS OF THE OBJECT.  A laser of gravity particles, versus a
floodlight upon the return.  So why would the weight of returning particles
be the only ones mankind is aware of, and why would they not feel
the violent lift of the updrafts?  The updrafts blast THROUGH, tearing a
hole as it were, where the returning particles do not tear what they press
upon, and so have the greater effect.

Gravity particles, in their motion, do not affect what they move against or
through, the effect being in essence mechanical.  The upward drafts
push aside other matter, letting it return upon completion of the updraft,
leaving to trace of the temporary tear.  The downward push of gravity
particles returning to the large mass they are attracted to, the core of the
Earth for instance, spread out upon objects they encounter, taking
some time to drift through these object and with a constant downward
press during the motion of this drift.  Thus, returning particles, due to the
time they spend upon and within the surface objects, and due to their
continual direction of motion, are a mechanical force that is stronger,
overall, than the updraft of particles that quickly pass through the surface
objects, essentially pushing them aside rather than engaging them.

The nature of this gravity flow is what determines the repulsion force
we speak of.  It is a complement of gravity only when large bodies are
close to each other.  The updrafts, when encountering a large body ALSO
exuding updrafts of gravity particles, hold the bodies apart.  This
occurs at what humans would call a distance from each other, as small
objects such as satellites, do not exude updrafts and if far enough from
the surface of a gravitational giant such as a planet, find a down-draft and
updraft of gravity particles in balance, what humans might term in
their ignorance a zero gravity field, weightlessness.  At this point the
updrafts are still tearing through, but at a slower rate, so that a mechanical
push upward is involved, and the down-drafts are more thinly dispersed
over the surface as they work their way through the density of the
objects in space.  Large bodies, exuding their own updrafts of gravity
particles, create a situation where their updrafts and the updrafts from
another sun or planet bump against each other, creating a buffer and
preventing the gravity masses from touching or even approaching each
other except at great distances.

Within black holes, the down-draft STILL exceeds the updraft, and thus
the same rules apply.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])